STAMINA is a comprehensive and complete guide for runners looking for all of the information they need to eat, train and focus for their marathon.
The plan covers all aspects of training, from running to gym work to cross training. It provides the user with an easy to follow step by step progression to build up fitness and tackle the daddy of long distance races – the 26.2 mile marathon!
Split up into easy to follow, digestible chunks, is designed to help both the first time marathon enthusiast or more seasoned amateurs looking for a tried and tested way to train.
- 20 week running plan with a full break down of session duration and type covering tempo training, short and long runs and back to back running techniques
- Cross training and gym plan to aid with recovery and helping you remain injury free
- Exclusive plan members only video content
- Nutritional advice and sample meals focusing on both fat and carbohydrate loading with detailed macronutrients
- Mindset techniques used by the experts including The Alpha Challenger Alex Carter and London’s first £10k coach Lazo Freeman
- Online coaching via email support. We are the only provider that offers challenge enthusiasts ongoing support until the end of their challenge.